Saturday, March 24, 2007

Random Random Weekend, Beloved Weekend

Another week have come and gone and it's the weekend again. When I sit down in the middle of the night with naught but silent and the glow of my monitor screen I wonder where does the time go...

Anyway I finally got off my lazy rear end and scoot down to BBDC to register for my class 3. [sarcasm]*Pewitt!!* 'Chaya sama lu lah Yan!! *Pewitt!!*[/sarcasm]

Ah well ya guys know how lazy I am.....funny thing is that before I had my bike, I was more than happy to roam around staying out late. When I get my bike I get much more lazier with the exception of my weekend movie date..*cough*..did I say date...slip of my tongue, outing I mean, XD which I constantly look forward to.

Now that I'm getting my class 3, hopefully, I wonder how much lazier am I gonna get. *ponder, ponder*

And this lead me to another point, since I have a qualified class 2 license why the heck I have to take BTT again...isn't RTT almost similar BTT? So why can't I just skip BTT and fast forward to FTT? sheesh....

The horror..... theory lesson, evaluation and test re-visited....o.o" Ah well I did promise my parent that I will get my class 3 so no backing out I guess.

Side-note : New play list since I know ya guys might be bored of listening to the same stuff for the pass couple of weeks. XD

Side-note 2 : Next weekend is stock-take so I guess I won't have much of a life this coming week. Enquiry Counter duty, Extension, OT, Stock take, Weekend Duty...god preserve me T_T...On the bright side, 3 days "not free" leave the week after stock take.

Hmm I realise I use a lot of short forms for this entry and since I'm to lazy, oh there's the word again, I just gonna type out the meaning for those people that manage to stumble, you poor souls, upon this crappy blog of mine. That will teach ya guys not to anyhow click on random links. ^_^

BBDC = Bukit Batok Driving Centre
Class 2 = license for 400cc and above bike
Class 3 = Car license
RTT = Riding Theory Test
BTT = Basic Theory Test
FTT = Final Theory Test

Did I miss anything out? No? Good..
Ya guys have a great weekend and a fun week ahead...I know I won't XD
Yan signing off..

3 comments:

Yat said...

My mom recently also seem to sorta keep bothering me with "When are you gonna get your driving license?" questions

And I was actually planning to take it 2 years ago right after I hit 18. Now I'm hitting 20 this year and uhm.. o.o"

Yan said...

Nah it's ok, I was suppose to take my class 3 6 years ago after my class 2B XD

Yat said...

Hahaha guess we're the same when it comes to procrastination xD