Sunday, April 1, 2007

Time for some R&R since I won't be getting any TLC anytime soon....not the WWF kind of TLC thank you very much....

Well it's finally the end of another weekend. Been a busy week at work with the darn stock take. Now that it's over I can finally breathe easy........unless some smart baka decide to have another one soon....=.=

Anyway it's not all work, thank god. Went to Swensen Holland with the ladies, Amel and also Uncle Jon. Had lots of fun catching up with them, criticising our workplace and our "beloved customers". Uncle Jon is as funny as ever and Amel seem to be more at ease and relax and for some weird reason still on cloud nine. *Grin* Must either be the new job or a certain someone XD *nudge nudge*

Mel as usual was taking photos of everyone on her hand phone....er sorry guys no pictures of me, I'm photo-phobic beside I don't wanna give ya guys nightmares XD

Good food and great company, I could not ask for more.

I also caught 300, yes a second time, with one of my old and dear friend. I miss those time where we use to catch movies together during our Poly years. I hope our friendship won't change as the year pass.

And it seem that wedding invitations from friends and colleagues are coming in fast and furious. Heh if I tell my mum about these invitations she will confirm, chop plus guarantee ask,"So when is your turn?"

I'll be looking forward to these, hopefully I get to meet some cute girls at these wedding, the bridesmaids maybe. *Grin*

Whee gonna be shopping for a new boot and a couple of shirts this Tuesday.

Won't be working for the next three days. I've been looking forward to this for the past couple of weeks. I need some time off from the daily idiocy that I face at work or I'll go bonkers....not that my current state of mind is any different.

Oh I got a new play list too. This time it's from Black Sabbath. I love N.I.B. but funny thing is I prefer Ugly Kid Joe's Cover rather than Ozzy's. Ah well, I put both of them in the play list so ya guys can choose which on ya guys prefer.

And lookie a scrolling thingamajig with words on it above the play list.

Well ciao guys, have a great week ahead. I'm in for some R&R this week.

No comments: