Sunday, April 15, 2007

So is this what ladies go through during PMS?

Last week was not a really good week for me. I was pretty moody the whole week through. Meh if I were a girl those around me would probably shrug it off as PMS. The more i try to suppress the moodiness, the more irritable I become.

Although I can keep my response fairly polite during the week's Enquiry Counter duty, It's quite obvious that's I'm on pretty short fuse. When we were discussing some of the selfish behaviour of the patients, I let slip some of the more colorful side of the Singlish language which I haven't use since my NS days. It's not really polite to speak like a barbarian in front of the ladies. Apologises

I have an idea why I was feeling like that, more or less, but me being me, don't really find my self at ease with sharing my worries.

Maybe it's just me, I hate to trouble others with my problems when they have their own affair to handle. Or maybe it's that old school thinking that guys should be self reliance and should handle and solve problems by them self.

Anyway I have to try to be more cheerful when I go back to work on Monday. It's not fair to the rest. Just because I'm feeling down doesn't give me the right to behave like a jerk or spread bad vibes to the rest.

Enough of that. When I start this blog I told myself I don't want it to be an emo blog. I want people who visit here to laugh and smile.

I have two website to share with ya guys.

The 1st one is Ctrl+Alt+Del. This web comic is about this hardcore gamer and his friends. Well Ethan kinda remind me of myself erm...minus the crazy behaviour and slightly less hardcore. XD

The 2nd web comic is Cyanide & Happiness. This particular web comic poke fun at everything under the sun. Nothing is really taboo for them so if ya the type that get offend easily or have no sense of humor please don't click the link.

I change the blog music to Lilium from the anime Elfen Lied. I know it's a lil' gothic and dark but I assure you guys I did not put it there because of my lil' problem. I just like the song XD
The anime is pretty good in my opinion. If you can look over the casual nudity, violence, blood and random flying body parts. You find that the anime have a beautiful and sad story about someone who is totally different from society trying to find acceptance and love. Look it up if ya guys have the time.



Well ciao guys

No comments: