Monday, March 19, 2007

Bang bang, she shot me down. Bang bang, I hit the ground

Now someone tell me again why I'm doing this?

LAYER 1 : ON THE OUTSIDE
Name : Mohammed Sufian Bin Jaafar Siddique
Birth Date : 14th February 1981
Current Status : Single and Available but be gentle please I'm very innocent one XD
Eye Colour : Blood-shot red from gaming through the night
Right of lefty : Right, i mean left, I mean right *Blardy hell don't know your right from left issit? Drop 20* T_T

LAYER 2 : ON THE INSIDE
My Heritage : Malay...Singaporean Malay to be more exact
My Fears : Height, Depth and Length eh scratch the last one....
My Weaknesses : Games and Girls
My Perfect Pizza : hmm Stuff Crust pizza with Thousand Island as base and 2x base cheese. with tuna topping 1x top cheese, sprinkle of Italian herbs and a spray of garlic spray before baking. *Yum*

LAYER 3 : YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW
My thoughts first waking up : what 1st thought? My brain don't start functioning until I get my cup of kopi.
My bedtime : Earliest 1am latest the next morning unless I'm totally K.O
My most missed memory : That one date with a sweet lady at East Coast....yeah right...dream on Yan....Actually my sec school memories.

LAYER 4 : MY PICK
Pepsi or Coke : Pepsi twist
McDonald's or Burger King : BK hmmmmm Whooper Double with cheese *drool....*
Single or grouped dates : Uhh what's a date?
Adidas or Nike : My Gore-Tex boot
Tea or Nestea : Tea
Chocolate or Vanilla : Vanilla
Cappuccino or Coffee : Coffee Kau (Thick)

LAYER 5 : DO YOU...
Smoke : During IQA...those who been through it will know
Curse : Use to, now only when I'm super pissed
Take a shower : Eh what kind a question is this lah. Of course I shower, you weren't expecting me to say bubble bath right?
Have a crush : Crush yeah plenty of time. Sometime i even knock onto things....ah not that kind of crush ah?
Think you've been in love : Yes, full stop, don't ask.
Go to school : Wow another silly question....can i say no?
Want to get married : Sure when i finally meet the poor girl who is willing to be my wife.
Believe in yourself : I believe I can fly, I believe I can touch the sky.....eh better stop, if it will start to rain.

LAYER 6 : IN THE PAST
Drank alcohol : Yeah once in awhile
Gone to the mall : If shopping mean going to the shop, get the item you want, pay the cashier and go home, then yes.
Been on stage : Nope and I wanna keep it that way.
Eaten sushi : Oooh sushi....Sakae Sushi *Yum*
Dyed your hair : Yea, actually I've been dyeing my hair white one strand at a time.

LAYER 7 : HAVE YOU EVER
Played a stripping game : Nope.....any ladies interested? XD
Changed who you were to fit in : No thanks, accept me as I am pl0x

LAYER 8 : AGE YOU'RE HOPING...
To be married : x+1 where x is a random number to be determine by fate.

LAYER 9 : IN A GUY...
Best eye colour : I'm not ghey
Best hair colour : I'm not ghey I'm telling ya
Short hair or long hair : Someone like Geek that hawt hunk of a man......If Ya thing I'm serious ya need help...XP

LAYER 10 : WHAT WERE YOU DOING...
A minute ago : Thinking why the heck am I doing this tag.
Hour ago : Getting my butt kick in Neverwinter Night 2
4.5 hours ago : Thinking "Finally home"
1 month ago : "Celebrating" my 26th birthday...man i feel old...
Year ago : Thinking and dreaming of someone..

LAYER 11 : FINISH THE SENTENCES...
I love : Gecko <3
I feel : my hope
I hate : my patients.....majority of them
I hide : my fear
I miss : someone
I need : to work out more.

LAYER 12 : TAG 5 PEOPLE
Eh? now I must shoot 5 people......
*hand out 5 pistols*
Shoot yourself bah

Okay everyone keep moving, nothing to see here. I'm sure you people have better things to do than reading about boring lil' old me.

Ciao guys

2 comments:

[ s y e n ] said...

aahaahah..omg damn funny sia the way u did this tag. i was laffing the whole way through.

Yan said...

Glad that you find my inane rambling amusing XD

Well they say an apple a day keep the doctor a way. I believe a laughter a day keep the psychotherapist away. XD