Saturday, March 10, 2007

Virginal Post......be nice and gentle people or at least a headshot so it's quick.

Wow my first post on my very first blog.....

Now I wonder why the heck did I create a blog in the first place. It's not like I'm a very interesting person with a very interesting life with interesting events happening on daily basis.

Oh well I guess i can always post up things which caught my interest in my poor mundane life.

Just a head up, I stress on the "my interest". If it's not interesting to you then to bad. Maybe a lil' bitching and ranting if i'm in the mood for it.

Hey I can't mentally or physically abuse the people that annoy me on daily basis so cut me a lil' slack aight. Let me release a lil' pent up pressure or I might be on the guest list for Ward 12. Not that I was mentally stable in the 1st place though.

Well guess this is it for the first post. Nothing much eh?
Your typical decent nonsensical guy signing off

No comments: