Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Total Randomness, not in my life but Anime

Oh my goodness I'm totally hook on Lucky Star. The randomness of the anime had me laughing till my sides hurt. Words can't describe the anime. If you have been watching animes and played games for a long time and have a sense of humor, you'll find the anime enjoyable.

And the OP is addictive too XD

Here the lyric courtesy of Words of Songs

No I'm not gonna cut and paste their entry, click on the link you lazy people.

I just love Izumi Konata.

2 comments:

Ameliah Basir said...

yan.....insya-Allah during my Japan work trip i will take as many pictures of the scenery as possible k....its a promise! hehehe.....

Yan said...

OMG O.O You goin Japan? Peekture pl0x especially of the kawaii Japanese Schoolgirls.....*cough* i mean beautiful scenery.

By the way sorry for the late reply. My lil' bloggie is a lil' dead this August XD