Sunday, July 1, 2007

Another totally random 5 sec Blog

What are you like in bed?

Wild and Romantic
Wild and Romantic
You seem to be both wild and loving in the bedroom! You like to have an equal balance of both the sexualness and the love between you and that person!
How do you compare?
Take this test! | Tests from Testriffic


Wakakaka sound like me, though i much prefer it if my partner is the wild one XD

Had a small bbq with some of the Ohanians yesterday. Really had fun, actually been quite awhile since I had that much fun. But I should have prepared more food though. I felt it was kinda too little. As usual no picture from your friendly neighbourhood camera-phobic.

3 comments:

Ameliah Basir said...

babe, isn;t there anything else nicer to blog about....?

oh well....c ya 11 aug....need me bring anything....gimme a holler aightz!

Yan said...

Nice mah XD
Maybe you might want to do the test and sent the result to your MimiBear XD

Ameliah Basir said...

yan....
a BIG no i will not take the test at all....