Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Clayz Izumi Konata and Hiiragi Kagami - Lucky Star

A&E duty last sat and you guys know how I felt about Weekend Duty...it sux...but I'm pleased too since three of my figurines have arrive.......but wallet pain though.... o.o"

Anyway I've got pictures of Clayz Izumi Konata and Hiiragi Kagami from Lucky Star.

I have pictures of Atelier-Sai Teletha "Tessa" Testarossa from Full Metal Panic! too, but the pictures need some work before I post them up....*mutter* or a complete re-shoot....*grumble*


Izumi Konata


<span class=
<span class=
<span class=
<span class=

Hiiragi Kagami


<span class=
<span class=
<span class=
<span class=

I'm quite like this 2 figurines but there's this nagging feeling that something just doesn't feel right.


Together


<span class=
<span class=
<span class=

When I place them side by side, I also realised the base kinda bother me too.


NEKO!!


<span class=

No comments: