Sunday, September 16, 2007

Haruhi Suzumiya's Limited Edition DVDs

Wheee... finally got my Limited Edition : The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Vol 1 and 2.

*psstt...*
Huh?
*Whisper...*
Really?
*Whisper...*
Late my 2 weeks?
*Whisper...*
I receive the package on 1st September?
*Whisper...*
What are you? My personal timekeeper?
*grumble.....*

Oh don't mind me, that's my inner voice who always tell me to be punctual but normally I just ignore the voice.....yes just ignore all those voices.

Back to the DVDs, I got some screenshots of the package XD
This is Vol 1
P.S: I'm using a camera phone so the quality kinda o.o"













It come with Vol 1 DVD, Hare Hare Yukai Single, Pencil Board, Iron On and Haruhi's Ribbon....no I'm not gonna wear the ribbon for the amusement of you guys.

This is Vol 2




Comes with Vol 2 DVD, Bouken Desho Desho Single, Pencil Board, Iron on and Armband.
There's suppose to be a 2nd DVD containing Ep 1 to 5 in TV broadcast order but it seem the people at YesAsia forgot to include it in. No problem though. After sending a feedback they are sending it to me at no extra charge. Quick and efficient XD

Overall I'm happy with the purchase though I feel the fonts type and color for the subtitle could be better..kinda fudgly but at least the translation is accurate and it seems there's a few scene which is not available in the TV version. Oh there's a clip on "Making of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya's advertisement". Aya Hirano is so kawaii XD

Oh and I got my .Hack//G.U. Vol 2 yesterday....finally. So I guess I'll be stuck to my PS2 playing it XD Not to mention I still got Persona 3 and Wild Arm 5 to clear and also Enchanted Arm for PS3....yeah I got myself a PS3. Mix feeling about this purchase though. On one hand I really wanted a PS3 on the other I want a US Version. Only god know why the Asia version only support NTSC J for PS2 games. And my belief never to trust a promoter, especially at COMEX, is further reinforced with this purchase. Ah well maybe I get US Version in the future.

Aight that's all for now.

Oh wait before I forget. Happy belated birthday to both Kaka and Syen. I be more than happy to give both of you birthday kisses the next time I see you guys but the thought of me being inches from death, mangle, bash up or being in any undesirable condition kinda giving me second thoughts.

Bye-Bee Minna-san!!!

P.S: Driving totally suck......

2 comments:

Ameliah Basir said...

OMG yan...u drove????
gee......**im assuming outloud here**

Yan said...

Taking my Class 3 at BBDC now.