Monday, May 28, 2007

My live have been taken over.....no I haven't turn into a vampyr's minion

It has been exactly 28 days since I last post so just dropping one to tell ya all I'm still alive. No I'm not being lazy again nor have I've been bitten by a beautiful, seductive vampyr and turn into her minion to lead the unholy and undead life of ecstasy......the latter sounds fun well at least until the randomly assigned hero decide to come in and destroy the vampyr......

Granado Espada have started it's Pre Open Beta Test and yeah I've been suck in the beautiful world of GE. And let me tell you the scene is truly breath-taking. Just take a look at the 3 screenshots below










And just for a lil' laugh.






The two hugging is a guy by the way and the one holding her head is a girl. XD

3 comments:

Ameliah Basir said...

yan theoni game im stuck at now is some bubble game i downloaded in my HP for 6 buckz....regretting it cos im so addicted!! gosh....i totally understand now when u said u stayed up whole night playing games.....gee!

Yan said...

Bubble game on HP? Time to upgrade XD Only then you will know how extreme game addiction can be XD Lai Lai i got free membership to Game Addiction Anonymous XD

Ameliah Basir said...

woitz!! big no no for me....bubbles are enough for now...muahaha....mayb next time when i become tai-tai...then i go look for u for more games to kill time....hehehe!!!